Delivery within the UK mainland is by 1st Class Post; however, for large orders we may use a courier. Deliveries outside of UK mainland will be subject to higher delivery charges; one of our customer service team will contact the customer to discuss delivery options and charges outside of UK mainland. A specialist courier service is always used to deliver our Spray Paint and Line Marker products; it is illegal for us to deliver pressurized aerosol containers by Royal Mail post.
- All Spray Paints and Line Markers will be shipped by courier at a cost of £5.95.
- All other products will be dispatched by Royal Mail 1st Class Post at a cost of £3.50.
- All orders over £50 (Spray Paints and Line Markers included) will be delivered free of charge.
- Orders are normally dispatched within 1 working day and the majority of orders are delivered in 3 to 5 working days. However we cannot guarantee the speed of the Royal Mail service so we ask that you wait 8 working days before contacting us in the event of the non receipt of goods.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT which we prepay to Customs and Excise as the goods enter the UK. If you are not in to receive your order a card will be left for you to collect your parcel at your local sorting office.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your order and we would hope to resolve any problems you may have. If, however, you are in any way unhappy with your purchase we will promptly exchange the item, issue a credit or refund you.
Terms and Conditions
- Customers have the right to return their order within 28 days of purchase. Where the customer exercises their right to cancel an order after processing, only the product costs will be refunded upon receipt of returned goods as Paint-Markers.co.uk does not refund postal charges.
- All returned products will be refunded or exchanged provided they have not been used, opened or damaged. We reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee. Postage costs will only be refunded if goods received were incorrect, faulty or damaged upon receipt. Photographic evidence may be required to support a claim.
- Returned items should be sent by 1st Class Parcel Post, Paint-Markers.co.uk does not cover return postage costs for Special Delivery or any courier service.
- Any returned items must be received within 28 days of purchase to qualify for a refund or replacement.
- Any items damaged during return due to insufficient packaging may only receive a part refund at Paint-Markers.co.uk’s discretion.
- In the rare event of a customer receiving an incorrect item, Paint-Markers.co.uk will, upon receipt of the returned incorrect item, send the correct item and refund the return postage. If the customer requires a fast replacement, Paint-Markers.co.uk will recharge the customer, send the correct item and on receipt of the returned incorrect item, refund the customer for the cost of their 2nd order and for their return postage.
- Orders returned ‘Not Called For’ by Royal Mail or our courier will be refunded the cost of products only. Customers will be notified and the order will be cancelled. If they still require the item the customer will need to reorder.